Thursday, June 7, 2007

Plagiarism

Hi All,

I'm back in town briefly and flying out of the country for two days again. As I was skimming through your papers, I discovered that Chansath and Somnea had plagiarized the same exact paper for I found the source on the Internet (I will be checking other papers as well by a simple method of copying and pasting them into the google search engine to determine how original they are). My policy on plagiarism is very clear and was communicated to you on multiple occasions prior. This breach will dramatically affect the evaluation of your performance in this class. The easiest way isn't always a shortcut to where you are going!

Borada, I don't see the multiple reviews you were supposed to write either. You have till tomorrow (June, 9) to post them.

Stan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home