Saturday, June 2, 2007

One of My Other Blogs

Hi All,

It was good to have had all of you in this class for the last four months.

This is also to invite to my other blog that dedicated to reparations that may or may not be ordered by the Extraordinary Chambers in Court of Cambodia (ECCC)/the Khmer Rouge Tribunal. I want to hear your opinions about whether such reparations should be paid and who they should be paid by and who should be on the receiving end of them. This blog can be found at http://ecccreparations.blogspot.com/ and it contains a lot of background material for you to understand the issue of what is being discussed. Participation in this blog is, of course, voluntary and predicated solely on your interest and free time.

I am off to Ratanakiri and will be reading your papers on my way up there.

Stan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home