Monday, June 4, 2007

Comment on Thearin’s Work

I agree with Hobbes and Hitler saying that “conflict between nations against nations and individuals against individuals are naturally unavoidable because men are evil, selfish and aggressive, which you also said in your conclusion as well. However, conflicts should, in my opinion, be avoided through peaceful means such as through peaceful diplomatic process and should be avoided as much as possible.

I do not agree with the idea that war is, all the time, the best way to settle rows, which you also mentioned in your paper “I do not support the idea that men should all the time use war to solve conflicts”.

At last, I do not agree with Hitler’s idea, which he said that Jews were the damagers of everything in Germany and I also do not think and support the Aryans were the best and strongest race in human’s history or in the world like Hitler said. Germany did not, if yes, lose the both war, the First and the Second World War, it deserved to win these wars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home