Monday, June 4, 2007

Comment on Somnea’s Work

Somnea, I have read from the beginning until the end of your paper, and I think nearly all of the information in your paper was just like summarizing and extracting from the books and internet sources related to Italy Fascism or Mussolini’s theory, but you did not express or reflect your ideas in it at all.

You, from my point of view, have to express or reflect some of your opinions about it to make it better. Otherwise, it does not seem to be yours- just collecting and combining the information together. And, I also think only bibliography and internet sources do not make your paper very good, you should add more footnotes in order to give the readers certain more specific information and understanding. This is just my suggestion, friend. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home